School Values & Aims
- To develop skills in English- Literacy, Mathematics-Numeracy and Computing, raising standards and striving to achieve excellence across all areas of the curriculum.
- To develop happy, confident pupils with the ability to question; enquire and be independent in their approach to learning.
- To provide a rich stimulating environment where learners can fulfil their learning potential through a broad, balanced and exciting curriculum.
- To promote the spiritual, moral, cultural, intellectual and physical development of pupils.
- To nurture pupil’s individuality and creativity, encouraging their strengths and talents.
- To work together to create a secure, caring place where learners will develop respect for each other, the community and environment.